Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I realize that Chatteremail is no longer being supported (or even listed on Palm's site). However, I hope someome can help.

I use version 3.0.18 and the EX-plugin to retreive e-mail from our Exchange Server. Until recently, I had no problems or complaints.

We recently added a godaddy certificate to the Exchnge server to allow an iPhone user to access his e-mail. Since then, I have been able to receive e-mail, but can no longer download any attachments.

I increased my SSL pool to 6000, as recommended in posts on the Chatteremail forum, but to no avail.

When ever I go to download an attachment (usually a .pdf or .doc file) a progress bar starts, but does not go beyond 0%.

I thank you in advance for any suggestions.
    Motorola StarTAC and Palm Vx => Treo 300 => Treo 600 => Treo 650 => Treo 700p => Treo 727.5 (thanks to kocoman)
    Can't really help but another thread in this forum is complaining about a similar problem.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I searched for a thread before posting, and could not find a relevant one. If you have a link or the search term you used, I'd appreciate it.
    Motorola StarTAC and Palm Vx => Treo 300 => Treo 600 => Treo 650 => Treo 700p => Treo 727.5 (thanks to kocoman)
    Its three threads below this one, title is "Support for GoDaddy Class 2 Certificates"
    ethanseltzer is the author of the only post (so not so much a thread I suppose). Perhaps you could PM him.
    Last edited by ADGrant; 01/12/2009 at 03:54 PM. Reason: additional info
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Not to flame you, but that thread does not relate to chatteremail, but to EAS, does not address downloads and has no reply. To me they may be related, but are not the same topic. Just my $0.02.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronald View Post
    Not to flame you, but that thread does not relate to chatteremail, but to EAS, does not address downloads and has no reply. To me they may be related, but are not the same topic. Just my $0.02.
    They are both related to Exchange Server with a GoDaddy certificate not working correctly on PalmOS. May be completely different problems but it may also the best lead you are going to get. You should PM the author of the post and see if he found a solution. You could ask him about the "certmod tool".

Alternatively, someone may post one here. However, the Chattermail EX plugin hasn't been supported for a long time.