1.    #1  
    I am in need of another 680 sync cable. Anybody got one they are willing to part with?

Skigs
    Quote Originally Posted by skigs View Post
    I am in need of another 680 sync cable. Anybody got one they are willing to part with?
    Skigs
    I've got an extra one (actually a brand new one in the package, or a used one, either way). You know you can get aftermarket on ebay really cheap? PM me if you want to work something out.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Quote Originally Posted by skigs View Post
    There is such a thing as a 680-specific sync cable? I'm 99.9% sure you can get any ol' Treo sync cable, and come to think of it, any ol' Palm PDA sync cable to do the trick. Many don't have the hard button for hotsync'ing, but you can do that by launching the Hotsync app on your Treo and then clicking the hotsync icon in the middle of the screen, which starts a hotsync. As noted, these cables are as cheap as dirt all over eBay.
    -- Josh
    Quote Originally Posted by steinbej View Post
    There is such a thing as a 680-specific sync cable? I'm 99.9% sure you can get any ol' Treo sync cable, and come to think of it, any ol' Palm PDA sync cable to do the trick. Many don't have the hard button for hotsync'ing, but you can do that by launching the Hotsync app on your Treo and then clicking the hotsync icon in the middle of the screen, which starts a hotsync. As noted, these cables are as cheap as dirt all over eBay.-- Josh
    That's why I have so many They are all alike. I never heard from this person.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas