1.    #1  
    I just tried ultimate phone, and after 30mins of "super tweaking" it's a great app. It actually works similar, and looks simliar to the new webOS of the pre

The problem though, is that I wanna get rid of a few things on the screen. Actually just something specific. I like the whole "5 icons" start screen, with 5 favorites in a circle. But below that it displays (in smaller letters) a bunch of useless stuff like "Cool stuff" and "contacts" (I don't need any of those things since typing starts contacts search)

Basically I just want my circle of apps, the menu bar at the top, and the background. I wanna get rid of those useless (and ugly) little "links" at the bottom

Any way? If there is, then I'm gonna buy it!
    Is ultimate phone even being developed anymore? I thought that the developer moved on to iPhone development and Ultimatephone hasn't been updated in a long time.

You may want to have a look at TakePhone before buying UltimatePhone, it it still under (very active) development and the developer is on these forums and actually implements feedback, quite quickly too at that.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bsquarewi View Post
    Is ultimate phone even being developed anymore? I thought that the developer moved on to iPhone development and Ultimatephone hasn't been updated in a long time.

You may want to have a look at TakePhone before buying UltimatePhone, it it still under (very active) development and the developer is on these forums and actually implements feedback, quite quickly too at that.
    Wow really? I thought it was still being developed. Well you're right that takephone is under very active development, it's in the same spot on this board (the top) as when I left 6 months ago

I'll try it out
    +1 for TAKEphONE. Check out the skins thread, too
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    +1 for TAKEphONE. Check out the skins thread, too
    I"m trying it out and it's just about as awesome as well
    Yes, TAKEphONE is the best...