1.    #1  
    Considering that last time I asked about a particular game to be found on the Palm platform, someone promptly responded, I'll try again with something different in hopes of similar luck.

Does anyone here know if there exists a DigDug clone for the Palm (one that includes the digging and the monster inflating)? While I can get it for my GBA, I don't carry that thing around with me everywhere as I do my Prism.

Thanks for any info.
    -Richard Powell

"Nice guys may finish last, but you know, the company's much better back here."
    Originally posted by raptor
    <snip>
    Does anyone here know if there exists a DigDug clone for the Palm <snip>

this what you're looking for ?

http://www.plbm.com/palm.htm
    That's actually a clone of BoulderDash. Dig Dug is similar. I remember playing both on the Apple II.

On a related note of classic games, did anyone feel nostalgic about watching Janet Jackson playing 'Parsec' on a coin-op in her recent video, "Someone to Call My Lover"? It almost brought a tear to my eye.

"The Greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance -- it is the illusion of knowledge." -- Daniel Borstin
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by Confused

this what you're looking for ?

http://www.plbm.com/palm.htm
    Thanks, but I've tried that one. In fact, that's what got me looking for DigDug in the first place. It's got the digging, but you can't actually attack the monsters that appear. In DigDug, you had an airhose that you'd shoot into the monster to fill him up with air until he exploded. It was quite fun, hehe.
    -Richard Powell

"Nice guys may finish last, but you know, the company's much better back here."
    I thought it might be cool if someone ported some old MAME code to the color-capable palms, just for playing the pre-90's old video games. If they can do the GameBoy, I would have to think we could emulate the old Atari and Namco standups, don't you think?