1.    #1  
    Bought a Micro SD Card for my Centro. Put it in but it seems to be jammed in the slot. The Centro doesn't recognize it and I can't get it out of the slot. Any suggestions short of getting a new Centro?
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm VII > Visor > Visor Prism > Visor Phone > Treo 180 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Palm Centro (running T-Mobile) > Almost Broke, but had enough $$ left over to get HD DVR w/DirecTV.
    Was it kind of difficult to put in? Maybe you put it in upside-down?
  3.    #3  
    I think it is upside down, but I can't be sure. Now what??
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm VII > Visor > Visor Prism > Visor Phone > Treo 180 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Palm Centro (running T-Mobile) > Almost Broke, but had enough $$ left over to get HD DVR w/DirecTV.
    Oh crap. Haha. Umm.. Tweezers.

Wait, before you try that-
    You know that to get a card out you have to push it in a bit further until it clicks, right? Just want to make sure that's not the case before you go yanking on things..

If you DID put it in upside down, it would have been a bit tough to put it in there. I just tested mine & it seems like you'd really need to force it to get it in. If you put it in the right way it would feel springy & 'click' when it's all the way in place.
    I got my Centro for Christmas (I love it, and have retired my 650), and had an 8 gig MicroSD waiting for it. I had copied much data (very important stuff like some mp3's, etc!!) to it, but then couldn't get it into the phone correctly. I thought I was getting it in all the way, but it wouldn't show up. After much trying and fearing I had a much bigger problem, I found that I could push it in with a small narrow object and it clicked into place.

It seemed that my fingernail wasn't long enough to get it in all the way. I kept thinking I had because I think it was just wedged against the lip of the case so it appeared to be in. Possibly your is similarly wedged. Try using something thin to push it in and see if it will click in.

I am a bit hesitant to try removing mine now because of the difficulty getting it in. Fortunately, I have Card Reader so I can read/write it while in the phone.

Scott