1.    #1  
    How do I get Nuance/Get Nuance off my Treo 755P? Every morning my Treo is froze downloading Nuance I never asked for it or want it, how do I delete it I can't find the file/program. Thanks Dorothy
    If you previously opened the Nuance ROM app, there will be a RAM portion that can be deleted. Just use the five way navigation to select it and then use the menu key to delete. It will still exist in ROM, but should be dormant unless you reopen it. There should also be something within Nuance to allow you to turn it off as well. You can also simply do a hard reset, which will restore it to the ROM only version. However, you will lose all your data unless you made a backup. If you haven't yet considered a backup program, NVBackup is freeware (you'll also need an SD card).
    All for One and One for All!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo Musketeers View Post
    If you previously opened the Nuance ROM app, there will be a RAM portion that can be deleted. Just use the five way navigation to select it and then use the menu key to delete. It will still exist in ROM, but should be dormant unless you reopen it. There should also be something within Nuance to allow you to turn it off as well. You can also simply do a hard reset, which will restore it to the ROM only version. However, you will lose all your data unless you made a backup. If you haven't yet considered a backup program, NVBackup is freeware (you'll also need an SD card).
    When I use the 5 way navigation to selct it and hit menu it shows a list of programs I don't know which one is Nuance.

I am using the center button to scroll down to it/highlight it and the lower right button, then delete

What am I doing wrong? Thanks Dorothy