1.    #1  
    I've been using Flight Status for years & love it. I am using what I believed to be the latest version - 2.03, yet yesterday, each time I accessed the program, I got a message saying I was using an outdated version & should go to Andrewsoft.net to download the latest version. Well, in the program itself is an option to "get latest version", but when I tried that, it told me I WAS using the latest version! A visit to Andrew's website didn't even show version 2.03! It's still showing 2.02! What is going on here?
    Hi

I just sent an email to Andrew asking about it. I will let you know what reply I get.

George
  3.    #3  
    Thanks GH - I did the same. Hope we hear about it.
    Me too.

BB
    Please post when you guys find out something. I'm out of town and somewhat out of touch.

Here's a question. Assuming things get back to normal, as we now able to update FlightStuatus OTA or do we still have to download the file to our PC/laptop then sync?

TIA
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    i get the message too but it still works.
    Same here; after the new install mine says v2.03, but on the Info tab of the home page it says V1.0. Yet it all seems to work.

BB
    Mine still works as well.
    Good Luck
  9.    #9  
    Mine still works, but it's a pain having that screen come up each time saying you're using an outdated version! Haven't gotten any reply from Andrew yet.
  10.    #10  
    Well, I guess no one has heard from Andrew. I wonder if he's abandoned this program? Quite a pain having that message come up every time, but at least - it still works. Of course - it would be great if he updated it - there's some airlines that are not yet included. Oh well...
    I also didn't get a reply but I don't think my email ever went through.

I think I have a replacement - m.keytoss.com has a travel section that works the same as flightstatus. You might want to try it.

George
  12.    #12  
    Thanks George - I know about m.keytoss- and I've used it - only problem is - Flight Status is MUCH quicker - you don't have that long gap as the Treo connects to the internet!
    I guess as long as it still works, I'm OK.
    Hopefully Andrew will update. I sure hope when he does, he adds 5-way nav funtion. We've been asking for this as far back as the app's debut.
    Great app.
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    The nag screen is not THAT bad.

BB