Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    If you ever happen to be in the Kansas City, MISSOURI!!!! (a bit much but locals get it) Stop by the Sprint Studio downtown and you can get your phone engraved for free for Sprint customers only.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    If you ever happen to be in the Kansas City, MISSOURI!!!! (a bit much but locals get it) Stop by the Sprint Studio downtown and you can get your phone engraved for free for Sprint customers only.
    Now you tell me. We were just there for almost a week. Made it a Diners, Drive-ins & Dives vacation. Ate at Grinders (great pizza), Mama's 39th Street Diner (great breakfast), and for the best BBQ ribs I've ever had in my life we went to Oklahoma Joes on 47th Street. Love Arthur Bryants and Buca Di Bepo's. I want to go back.

As for MISSOURI, I have to argue with my wife all the time because she says "ah". I know what you mean. I did go to the Sprint store in Zona Rosa as my Centro clear case broke. They opened a new one and gave it to me. I love K.C.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Apple does this, but you have to pay for it and the Apple product. To bad I have a Verizon Centro. I'd do that for free.
    This place should be called CentroCentral, because Centro is better than Treo.
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    Hi Rick,

I'm glad you had a good time on this side of I-70! Ok Joes is one of my favorite's too! I just found out about the phone engraving but the techs told me they've been doing it all summer.

Yes, "rah" vs "ri" it never gets old.

Also I wanted to emphasize that because non locals don't realize there is Kansas City, KS and a Kansas City, MO. You don't how many people think the Royals and the Chiefs are from Kansas and play there. When entertainers come to perform at the end of the show its "Thank you Kansas" and the crowd yells back MISSOURI!!!!!

KCK vs KCMO....gotta love it

LOL..... I had to get that out!!!