1.    #1  
    does anyone have the phase 10 scorecard app for plam. Its not on the website anymore and i cant find a copy anywhere.

thanks,
    I just put this into Google:

phase 10 scorecard palm

Guess what? The first link was good.

Enjoy!

We've been playing Phase 10 at my house over the holidays and having big fun with it...
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller View Post
    I just put this into Google:

phase 10 scorecard palm

Guess what? The first link was good.

Enjoy!

We've been playing Phase 10 at my house over the holidays and having big fun with it...
    The link is no good - try to download it!
    The developer has moved on, but has kindly made all of the stuff that he has lost interest in available for download in a section of his website http://www.schau.com/ called Attic.

You will find a compiled version of the Phase 10 Scorecard in a language specific zip file in his zip file of the source code.

http://www.schau.com/attic/pxsc.zip.
    Last edited by johncc; 01/01/2009 at 04:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rossarnie View Post
    The link is no good - try to download it!
    Oops. Sorry. The link to the attic is on the second page, if you have 10 links per page. Either way, Google is your friend!

NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.