1.    #1  
    My wife has a 755p that has ticked lick a clock for the last year. It has run perfectly which is great because it is her first smartphone. However- over the last two days it is showing multiple signs that it needs a hard reset- badly. (You cant even call up the dial pad with the phone hard button anymore and contacts search is all screwed up)

She has nothing installed, and does PIM/email synching with exchange so contacts and email are no concern. The catch is that she is very concerned about her high scores on bejeweled.

She is set up to do hotsyncing at work (she never does though)- will a simple hotsync restore her bejeweled scores after the hard reset? If not- what is the best way to preserve them?

thanks
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    If possibe, install NVBackup (freeware) - make a full backup to memory card - then do hard reset - then do a SELECTIVE RESTORE -

that way, you can restore just what is needed, and keep the scores.

Good luck
    RJuhl
    yep or if you have a bluetooth enabled laptop or desktop you can send that file to yourself.

You will need to either install filez (free) or Resco Explorer (free trail) to get to it but you could try that.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Then... sorry I didnt mention this.. once youve hard reset, you can send it back to the 755
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.