Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    I currently get my personal emails (Yahoo) and my work emails pushed to my 755p. My calendar is set up to sync with my work puter. Is there a way where I can sync my Treo with my work computer (emails and calendar only) AND my personal laptop without creating multiple duplicates? If so, how? Thanks!
    Are you syncing with Outlook or the Palm desktop?
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    Outlook is on both systems.
    I'm guessing that you are getting calendar duplicates. I'm also guessing that you use a lot of alarms. Here is how I have my systems set up. I have it do a sync and under conflict management, I have the handheld overwrite the desktop. You are getting duplcates because the default conflict management is to duplicate the entries and the clearing of the alarm is written into the entry on both the computer and the treo with different times; thus two different entries.
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    I have the handheld overwrite the desktop.
    Which desktop are you referring to?
    desktop = computer.

In my case, I use Outlook so any conflict will have the treo overwrite what the computer has. (Also note that it is nice enough to put a copy in a conflict folder somewhere. One of these days I should find it to delete it from Outlook)
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    desktop
    The one you use at work or your personal computer?
    I have that conflict management scheme on both computers. (home and work) I do sync to a third computer but that is contacts only and the handheld always overwrites the desktop for that third system.
    I use KeySuite and typically get no duplicates