1.    #1  
    I have a gen 1 sprint Centro with the latest firmware. About two weeks ago, web browsing slowed to a crawl with frequent "Data Timed Our" errors.

Spent and hour on the phone with Sprint yesterday and after reprovsioning my data connection several times, the web is still slow - like 7k every 20 seconds slow.

Strangely, it's just in Blazer that I see the slow down. Pocktunes and email is as speedy as ever.

Any thoughts or suggestions? I have cleared all cookies and caches and done a warm and soft reset.

Many thanks!
    Global Posts
    296 Global Posts
    Could it be a network problem? I remember Joey/Mickey on the last TCPJ podcast mentioning there were problems with data speeds on sprint a couple of weeks ago (unless I misheard).
  3.    #3  
    This is getting a bit better, but still dead slow with "data timeout" errors most of the time. Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks
    My Palm Centro started doing the exact same thing around Christmas. The problem has gotten worse with many Data Timeout errors. A call to Sprint didn't help. Any suggestions?
    Verizon Pre 2, HP TouchPad

Catch me on Twitter

Google+ Me