1.    #1  
    I recently upgraded from a 700p to a Centro (both on Sprint). I am familiar with Blazer and its quirks from my 700p, but on my Centro Blazer acts very strange. For instance, it does not matter if I am in Fast or Normal mode, graphic load in each mode. Also the history intermittent, sometimes it has recent pages sometimes it doesn't.

Otherwise I really like the Centro.

Happy Holidays,
    Brian
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    after choosing "fast mode" did you check the "don't download images!" checkmark? that worked for me.. then again, history also works flawlessly for me so that might not be of help.
    History is coupled with cache. If you do not have enough free space on your device for the cache (I used to set a 4MB cache and when my device's free space dropped below 4MB this would get set to 0), or if you set the cache size to 0, then the history will not get updated.
    Did you know:

webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by phwelo View Post
    after choosing "fast mode" did you check the "don't download images!" checkmark? that worked for me.. then again, history also works flawlessly for me so that might not be of help.
    After changing modes and check and unchecking things it appears that everything is working like it should, no images in Fast Mode.

Quote Originally Posted by dkirker View Post
    History is coupled with cache. If you do not have enough free space on your device for the cache (I used to set a 4MB cache and when my device's free space dropped below 4MB this would get set to 0), or if you set the cache size to 0, then the history will not get updated.
    My memory limit is set to 8MB, I have 11MB free. So everything should be working.
    Palm Personal > Palm Pro > Visor w/ VisorPhone > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 700p > Centro > HTC Hero (briefly) > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung GS3 > Nexus 5