1.    #1  
    Hi,

I've been having problems with the "S" key on my centro. Sometimes it just doesn't work and I have to hit it a couple of times.

What is strange is that this is my second centro with this problem. I had the original black sprint centro and it started happening. Then I lost that and got a replacement centro (slightly different, this one has a little lip under the speaker to stop it from sitting flush on the table) and it too has developed this same problem.

I doubt there is anything I can do to fix it, its tempermental, unless its a piece of software causing the issue?

Any recommendations?
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sab003 View Post
    Hi,

I've been having problems with the "S" key on my centro. Sometimes it just doesn't work and I have to hit it a couple of times.

What is strange is that this is my second centro with this problem. I had the original black sprint centro and it started happening. Then I lost that and got a replacement centro (slightly different, this one has a little lip under the speaker to stop it from sitting flush on the table) and it too has developed this same problem.

I doubt there is anything I can do to fix it, its tempermental, unless its a piece of software causing the issue?

Any recommendations?
    I have had the same problems mine was with the "L", returned the phone twice.
    I bet it has something to do with the hardware beneath the keyboard if the both of you had it happen twice each. The 's' & 'l' are in the same position opposite from eachother, my guess would be that the underlying hardware would be mirrored (& similarly problematic) as well.