Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 310
  1. phwelo's Avatar
    Posts
    527 Posts
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
       #161  
    Quote Originally Posted by rossarnie View Post
    Thanks phwelo for these great GUI improvements!

    I am having a problem with the battery Icon replacement. I loaded bluehd2installer to my Treo680. It installed, but all I see are the new bluetooth and battery icons. The new signal icon is only visible for a few seconds, then changes to the old one. The same thing happens regardless of which bit/set I use.

    Am I doing something wrong? You do say that it works on a Treo...
    did you have a previous battery skin installed? if so run through the uninstall tutorial and then reinstall.
  2. #162  
    Quote Originally Posted by phwelo View Post
    did you have a previous battery skin installed? if so run through the uninstall tutorial and then reinstall.
    No I didn't. Any other suggestions... please!?
  3. phwelo's Avatar
    Posts
    527 Posts
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
       #163  
    that's the same thing that happened to be when i had 2 of them installed on mine at the same time - the default is somehow over-riding the new one from my file. since i don't have a 680 it's really hard to say what could be causing it besides another hssys* database taking it's spot. what carrier are you on?
    http://phwelo.mobi
    for any questions or to send a donation: phwelo@gmail.com
  4. phwelo's Avatar
    Posts
    527 Posts
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
       #164  
    also, more wallpaper updates, tropical stuff, boondocks, smurfs, and spongebob squarepants
    http://phwelo.mobi
    for any questions or to send a donation: phwelo@gmail.com
  5. Scott_L's Avatar
    Posts
    323 Posts
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    #165  
    phwelo, any thoughts on a higher contrast (darker blue) Blue Redux set? My original request seems to have been lost in the dust... I even got a 'second' on the request from fstop. Thanks!
  6. #166  
    phwelo. battery/signal icons they could be done vertical Right?
    just like the orange percent battery
    just a different color like green and the signal red that would be perfect
  7. #167  
    Quote Originally Posted by phwelo View Post
    that's the same thing that happened to be when i had 2 of them installed on mine at the same time - the default is somehow over-riding the new one from my file. since i don't have a 680 it's really hard to say what could be causing it besides another hssys* database taking it's spot. what carrier are you on?
    When I search for hssys*, I find:

    HsSysResource-HsSr_CROW
    HsSysResource-HsSr_CROW_enUS
    HsSysResource-HsSr_enUS
    HsSysResource-HsSr

    Could one of these be the problem?
  8. phwelo's Avatar
    Posts
    527 Posts
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
       #168  
    Quote Originally Posted by rossarnie View Post
    When I search for hssys*, I find:

    HsSysResource-HsSr_CROW
    HsSysResource-HsSr_CROW_enUS
    HsSysResource-HsSr_enUS
    HsSysResource-HsSr

    Could one of these be the problem?
    yeah, probably HsSysResource-HsSr_CROW would be the one overriding it - i'm terribly unfamiliar with how the gsm versions work, but if that's in RAM you should be ok to remove it and allow mine to take over. if it's in ROM of course you can't, so the only way to fix may be to put a hollowed out version of HsSysResource-HsSr_CROW in ram - send that file to my email and i'll try to take care of it soon
    http://phwelo.mobi
    for any questions or to send a donation: phwelo@gmail.com
  9. phwelo's Avatar
    Posts
    527 Posts
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
       #169  
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott_L View Post
    phwelo, any thoughts on a higher contrast (darker blue) Blue Redux set? My original request seems to have been lost in the dust... I even got a 'second' on the request from fstop. Thanks!
    not lost, i'm just short on time lately. i've got myself a queue of stuff i'm working on from both emailed requests and forum requests. trying to be organized & fair
    http://phwelo.mobi
    for any questions or to send a donation: phwelo@gmail.com
  10. phwelo's Avatar
    Posts
    527 Posts
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
       #170  
    Quote Originally Posted by smcdonald View Post
    phwelo. battery/signal icons they could be done vertical Right?
    just like the orange percent battery
    just a different color like green and the signal red that would be perfect
    got your screen shot and understand the request now. thanks
    http://phwelo.mobi
    for any questions or to send a donation: phwelo@gmail.com
  11. phwelo's Avatar
    Posts
    527 Posts
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
       #171  
    added darker blue, higher contrast blue, and grey/black battery/signal themes
    http://phwelo.mobi
    for any questions or to send a donation: phwelo@gmail.com
  12. #172  
    Ooooohh thanks for the black redux!! =]
  13. #173  
    Quote Originally Posted by phwelo View Post
    yeah, probably HsSysResource-HsSr_CROW would be the one overriding it - i'm terribly unfamiliar with how the gsm versions work, but if that's in RAM you should be ok to remove it and allow mine to take over. if it's in ROM of course you can't, so the only way to fix may be to put a hollowed out version of HsSysResource-HsSr_CROW in ram - send that file to my email and i'll try to take care of it soon
    Sent!
    BTW, which bit skins should I use in a Treo 680?
  14. #174  
    Hey, I think I found a bit of a good in the new black redux.. it glows green when NOT connected to the charger, then loses the glow once connected. That's backwards from what you intended, right?
  15. phwelo's Avatar
    Posts
    527 Posts
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
       #175  
    vista-like vertical bar battery/signal have been added to the site
    http://phwelo.mobi
    for any questions or to send a donation: phwelo@gmail.com
  16. phwelo's Avatar
    Posts
    527 Posts
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
       #176  
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    Hey, I think I found a bit of a good in the new black redux.. it glows green when NOT connected to the charger, then loses the glow once connected. That's backwards from what you intended, right?
    sure is, i was wondering how i got confused on the one i just finished - i had to switch it around lol - i guess the problem was that i used that one as a guide. hopefully that's the only one that i mixed up - i'll fix it next time i get a chance
    http://phwelo.mobi
    for any questions or to send a donation: phwelo@gmail.com
  17. #177  
    phwelo!! perfect. Thanks that's exactly it! your awesome
  18. #178  
    how do I send a donation?
  19. ame
    ame is offline
    ame's Avatar
    Posts
    499 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    #179  
    Hey I just sent you some money, thank you so much for all of your work
  20. #180  
    Oops. I said 'good' but meant 'goof' in that last post. Worst typo ever. Anyway, glad to see you were still able to translate, & even happier you're going to change it =]
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions