Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast
    Site is temporarily unavailable?
    Quote Originally Posted by phwelo View Post
    I think donald might mean like this?:

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...Picture2-4.jpg

I was actually thinking about a horizontal battery a few days ago. Would that be possible? Or Would it take up too much space?
    you got it ! that's the one thanks
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    I've got a request for the older crowd or those lacking 20/20 in general.

As much as I like the new icons (using Blue Redux), I have a tough time seeing the signal strength. Would it be possible to make a higher contrast version of that skin? Maybe just a darker shade of blue? Thanks!
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    I think donald might mean like this?:

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...Picture2-4.jpg

I was actually thinking about a horizontal battery a few days ago. Would that be possible? Or Would it take up too much space?
    i could make one horizontal, but it'd have to be in i think 12 pixels' space. not much room there. if i did make it take up more horizontal room it'd look like hell because of the different locations that different programs use for that resource. you'll notice in different launchers stuff might be closer to the battery or further away, even in different orders
    http://phwelo.mobi
    for any questions or to send a donation: phwelo@gmail.com
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Site is temporarily unavailable?
    i was having trouble ealier trying to update, but just tried now and i got it no problem. let me know if you continue having problems and i'll call my host and gripe
    Yup, I cleared cache and cookies & still can't get it to load.

& I'd have to agree with Scott, I think that the gray on the new signal icons needs to be either a bit lighter or a bit darker to make the signal color stand out better. Right now they kinda blend since they are similar shades.
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Yup, I cleared cache and cookies & still can't get it to load.

& I'd have to agree with Scott, I think that the gray on the new signal icons needs to be either a bit lighter or a bit darker to make the signal color stand out better. Right now they kinda blend since they are similar shades.
    weird i can get to it fine from desktop but from phone i can't. it may be a sprint thing - hopefully they didn't cut me off :\

anyone on another carrier able to test this?
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by phwelo View Post
    it may be a sprint thing
    I get to your site fine on my Sprint Treo. Hmm...
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    I can't get to your site from my Verizon Centro, but I can to it from my desktop, except only the home page works. When I click to go to the skins page, it says it's unavailable.
    Verizon Treo 600---650---755p---Centro
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    I called my web provider and they already had an ivr up talking about problems today. they're working on it.

*update* looks like it's back up
    Last edited by phwelo; 01/14/2009 at 03:23 PM.
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    The site seems to be working fine now from my Verizon Centro. Thanks
    Verizon Treo 600---650---755p---Centro
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    It's working for me too. I'd like to request Spongebob and the Boondocks!
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    It's working for me too. I'd like to request Spongebob and the Boondocks!
    lol boondocks, good call
    Yea, we back in business on the Sprint side, too.

Do you think you could somehow add a star or something next to the wallpaper categories when you've recently updated them? Now that you've split them up (which I think is very helpful!) it could be a pain to search each category to find where the new ones were. On Laursifer's site, she had a link on each page that showed the latest updates, that would be nice, too, but probably quite a bit more work than just typing a star next to the title & deleting it a week later or whatever.

Speaking of Laursifer... did her site (centro.laursifer.com) get shut down?? I haven't been able to visit it for almost 2 months now. I know copyright infringement was inevitable...
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    nah I think she just let it lapse. this morning I sent her an offer to give her webspace but haven't gotten an answer yet that I know
    Ooh, hustlin' now, too? You must be a Jack of all Trades =]

But really, I hope she's interested. If you got her to continue her wallpapers, movies & ringtones, you two would have a real killer site going on. It would definitely be the standard for Centro users.

Did she happen to get a non-Palm device? I thought I read that somewhere recently.. maybe that's why she's jumped ship on her site.
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    nah I think its just hard times but didn't read the whole thread so not positive
    Thanks phwelo for these great GUI improvements!

I am having a problem with the battery Icon replacement. I loaded bluehd2installer to my Treo680. It installed, but all I see are the new bluetooth and battery icons. The new signal icon is only visible for a few seconds, then changes to the old one. The same thing happens regardless of which bit/set I use.

Am I doing something wrong? You do say that it works on a Treo...
    Last edited by rossarnie; 01/15/2009 at 01:34 AM.
    Hey Phwelo- have you tried making any more smiley sets lately? Just wondering.. I did a quick Google search and found a few sites like www.smileyset.com that boast thousands of sets. I didn't take the time to go through much, but it looks like some good resources.
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast