Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    I'd assume you're just outside EVDO coverage.
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    I found shadowmite's hack today that disables the after call screen and adds call length to the call log details screen. what would you folks think about me adding this into the phone skins? I like it because it keeps me from calling voicemail after ending a call like I usually do.
    Personally, I'd appreciate it.
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by phwelo View Post
    what would you folks think ...?
    Sounds like it's at least worth a look. I'm curious to see it in action.
    Is there anyway to skin some of the icons/graphics used in the connection/sign on alert boxes? Maybe change thr Treo pic to a Centro like you did with the button in the phone skin
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deibelsan View Post
    Is there anyway to skin some of the icons/graphics used in the connection/sign on alert boxes? Maybe change thr Treo pic to a Centro like you did with the button in the phone skin
    i've messed with them, and any time i make a change it causes resets - i might look into this more now that i've figured out some new methods to skinning alot of stuff..

also, i just updated adding a verizon version of that new black phone, a pink battery, and a blue battery set
    http://phwelo.mobi
    for any questions or to send a donation: phwelo@gmail.com
    i also, i just updated adding a verizon version of that new black phone, a pink battery, and a blue battery set
    I like the Blue Battery, and of course the Shiny Black Verizon Skin. I see what you mean by it looking nicer on backgrounds other than black but I'm good with black for now.

One request though, Blue Mac style signal to complement the battery and bluetooth icons. No rush on this though.

Hey what did you think of the Pre by the way? I love it.
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Babywayne View Post
    I like the Blue Battery, and of course the Shiny Black Verizon Skin. I see what you mean by it looking nicer on backgrounds other than black but I'm good with black for now.

One request though, Blue Mac style signal to complement the battery and bluetooth icons. No rush on this though.

Hey what did you think of the Pre by the way? I love it.
    i heard mention in the vid of "making sure that all apps come from the app store"

i'm guessing this means a locked down phone like the iphone, and need to "jailbreak" it etc. not thrilled about that. I'll wait it out for a few months (i'm sitting on an upgrade right now) and see what happens, but most likely i'll be heading over to winmo if sprint doesn't get an android phone in time.

as for the signal indicators, it shouldn't be too tough to make some blue ones
    Last edited by phwelo; 01/09/2009 at 10:00 AM.
    Yea, that blue battery is my new fav. I especially like the yellow charging glow, looks great.
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    Yea, that blue battery is my new fav. I especially like the yellow charging glow, looks great.
    glad you like it, i just converted to 16bit color on the batteries, would anyone like to make a request cause i would like to test it out soon
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts

also, i just updated adding a verizon version of that new black phone, a pink battery, and a blue battery set
    I noticed on the new pink and blue battery set that they look better on any background. This is fantastic, as I use takephone and change my skins often. Have the others been updated to look good on any color? The hi-res looking red one is my favorite, but I seldom use a black or white background in takephone?
    Thanks for all your great work.
    Last edited by avenm; 01/09/2009 at 10:57 AM.
    Verizon Treo 600---650---755p---Centro
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    glad you like it, i just converted to 16bit color on the batteries, would anyone like to make a request cause i would like to test it out soon
    I would loooove to see a red one
    Last edited by avenm; 01/09/2009 at 10:57 AM.
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by avenm View Post
    I would loooove to see a red one
    i thought that red one already had a transparent background, no?
    Right, it's already transparent. I had it loaded up less than an hour ago to just check the charge glow color out of curiosity =]
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    I'm obviously not paying attention , sorry...The last time I checked it hadn't, but I haven't checked it recently... See what taking a vacation does to someone, they completely become clueless I guess I assumed it hadn't been updated since there were still both the white and black backgrounds on your site. Just ignore me!
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Ok I downloaded the red one with the white background and it does not have a transparent background, but the one with the black background does have a transparent background. So I wasn't totally and completely clueless. haha
    One request--- I noticed on the new blue and pink sets, the bluetooth icon is either blue or pink, is it possible to do the bluetooth icon in red for the red set? (I checked this time before asking ) Also may I request a Mac Signal strength in red too?
    Thanks!
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by avenm View Post
    Ok I downloaded the red one with the white background and it does not have a transparent background, but the one with the black background does have a transparent background. So I wasn't totally and completely clueless. haha
    One request--- I noticed on the new blue and pink sets, the bluetooth icon is either blue or pink, is it possible to do the bluetooth icon in red for the red set? (I checked this time before asking ) Also may I request a Mac Signal strength in red too?
    Thanks!
    the signal i'll certainly get taken care of, since i had a request for blue. i can do those at the same time. after that i'm going to make a color-changing battery i think, like faded from green to red as it gets emptier.. to test out the hi-color stuff that i added to the battery file this morning. i'll put the red bt icon on my todo as well but may be a few days. also i'll trash that red with white bg one when i get a chance, you're right it doesn't need to be there anymore :P my bad
    Hey, that color changing one sounds like a neat idea.. & it also gets me thinking.. you could theoretically put anything you want up there, couldn't you? Like the first examples that come to mind are a pie chart that gets smaller (like when Pac Man dies).. a beer mug that gets emptier.. a stack of like blocks or something that gets smaller.. a skeleton that loses his body parts as the battery dies... whatever. That kind of stuff is possible, right? I mean, I know you're pretty limited in pixels, but something like the pie chart or a simple, foamy, delicious looking beer mug =D would be doable, I think. Honestly, I'd probably end up sticking with the battery icon unless you come up with something really neat, but I just thought I'd put the idea out there.
    Last edited by fstopstigmata; 01/10/2009 at 02:41 AM.
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    Hey, that color changing one sounds like a neat idea.. & it also gets me thinking.. you could theoretically put anything you want up there, couldn't you? Like the first examples that come to mind are a pie chart that gets smaller (like when Pac Man dies).. a beer mug that gets emptier.. a stack of like blocks or something that gets smaller.. a skeleton that loses his body parts as the battery dies... whatever. That kind of stuff is possible, right? I mean, I know you're pretty limited in pixels, but something like the pie chart or a simple, foamy, delicious looking beer mug =D would be doable, I think. Honestly, I'd probably end up sticking with the battery icon unless you come up with something really neat, but I just thought I'd put the idea out there.
    I made a beer one, the signal/battery are now in high color and signal is included. i couldn't get a beer mug to look like a beer mug in that limited space, so i went with a bottle lol
    I like it. Will the color change? What does it change to. The yellow actually makes it look more like a soda pop.

Screenshot:
    http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/l...110-114047.jpg
    Last edited by Babywayne; 01/10/2009 at 10:43 AM.
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast