Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    i figured out how to make the name & timestamp not bold in messaging, is there any demand for this?
    http://phwelo.mobi
    for any questions or to send a donation: phwelo@gmail.com
    The messaging application uses the Smart Text Engine to render the name and time stamps in color in thread mode (as I am sure that you figured out).

When viewing the message stand alone, the rendering is done a little differently (I believe that the HTML library is used at this point). This is also why you see the STE codes when you append them to the last name of a contact (the text is just drawn to the screen).

I stopped using threaded chat back when I had my Treo 700p. There was an inefficiency that caused the application to slow down when a certain number of messages was reached.

My only gripe with threaded mode is that (I believe that this is threaded mode only) the application purges older messages so that it keeps a total of 300 sent and received messages max in one chat.
    Did you know:

webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Hey phwelo I just got a rose centro any chance I getting the gel phone skin (I love that one) in deep pink?

Thanks
    I really haven't played around w/a lot of different programs or tweaking things (setting, skins, etc.) as of late...but all that changed when I added the data plan. That really got me back into my 755p -- I'm really quite impressed. I think I'm so impressed due to the expanded multimedia/graphic presence that a Palm device truly has, but more importantly, due to all of the work that I have done to personalize "my" phone (giving it an updated feel), thanks to all of the hard work of soooo many people (and that includes you, phwelo). When I stumbled across this thread I was so impressed w/the simplicity of being able to change the "nasty" little icons/graphics in Blazer. Phwelo, thank you very much. Even though the Pre is coming, I hope you can keep things going. My best to you.
    Last edited by fanofdatreo; 03/10/2009 at 08:54 PM.
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    hey thanks for the kind words.

also i wanted to update and let yall know i've posted a version of the mac icon set for tealOS. it's in the icons section.
    http://phwelo.mobi
    for any questions or to send a donation: phwelo@gmail.com
    Quote Originally Posted by phwelo View Post
    you actually don't use keyguard, or do you use a replacement? i tried a few different ones in the past but nothing would consistently work for me. think keygex was the coolest, but my phone would randomly unlock in my pocket and junk so i had to dump it.

Ha! I actually purchased Weather (Infinity subscription) just for the keyguard feature. Having the temperature (and the colors) was good enough for me to buy it!
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    How did you make the Top bar and the color surrounding the dial pad black?

I'm pretty late to the party when I say this (and slightly OT) but I can't believe how great my phone looks w/skinUI and Old Hatch's ShadowsUI. Simply amazing! (Thanks Old Hatch!!!) I feel like I have a NEW phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by phwelo View Post
    hey thanks for the kind words.

also i wanted to update and let yall know i've posted a version of the mac icon set for tealOS. it's in the icons section.

Just to clarify, I'm using the 3d-Style Battery Skin, but I no longer see the battery % in Treo Launcher (I've toggled it several times). Is that gone, or just maybe hiddern (and I haven't figured out how to reveal it) since I'm using Old Hatch's ShadowsUI in skinUI? (I don't think it was there when I had the Darker Blue installed but I wasn't using Old Hatch's skin so I can't remember.)
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofdatreo View Post
    Just to clarify, I'm using the 3d-Style Battery Skin, but I no longer see the battery % in Treo Launcher (I've toggled it several times). Is that gone, or just maybe hiddern (and I haven't figured out how to reveal it) since I'm using Old Hatch's ShadowsUI in skinUI? (I don't think it was there when I had the Darker Blue installed but I wasn't using Old Hatch's skin so I can't remember.)
    You need to go into the Colors options in TreoLauncher and set your battery % to something other than black
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    You need to go into the Colors options in TreoLauncher and set your battery % to something other than black
    DUH! (How could I miss that?!?!) Sometimes you get to close, and you need someone to slap you back into reality. Many thanks!
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516