Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by smcdonald View Post
    how do I send a donation?
    Paypal to phwelo@gmail.com
    Found the new Vista battery skin, looks reeeeally nice that wide! you might just have to make one like that that fades from black to red as it goes down =]
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    black battery fixed, thanks to everyone for the donations!
    Last edited by phwelo; 01/17/2009 at 11:04 AM.
    Phwelo, when you get some time could you email me the entire original collection of colorful smilies? I see there's a couple on the preview pic on the site that aren't included in the download.. I'd like to take the time when I get a chance to try to Photoshop up a set that matches the full Palm set better (like the angel & clown smilies & such).

Also, if you know all the 'hidden' smiley codes (ie: ':!') send me a list of those, too.

If I do a half-decent job, maybe I could do a few other ones, too.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Can you explain to me how to install the alert icons on my phone? Haha, sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by courages View Post
    Can you explain to me how to install the alert icons on my phone? Haha, sorry
    http://phwelo.mobi/tutorials/Alerts/index.php
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    Phwelo, when you get some time could you email me the entire original collection of colorful smilies? I see there's a couple on the preview pic on the site that aren't included in the download.. I'd like to take the time when I get a chance to try to Photoshop up a set that matches the full Palm set better (like the angel & clown smilies & such).

Also, if you know all the 'hidden' smiley codes (ie: ':!') send me a list of those, too.

If I do a half-decent job, maybe I could do a few other ones, too.
    that would be great, i spend way too much time in photoshop :P

i really don't know all the hidden smilies at all but i think there're threads out there that have them. i know a few though..

:% - yinyang
    :P - big tongue
    :! - smoking
    :| - "expressionless"

that's about all i remember
    edit: according to a thread i found those four are it

i updated the wallpapers area with a php script that generates thumbnails so the load times should be better/more possible in blazer

also updated with a brushed metal skin w/ black phone icons instead of green, per request

annnd added a donation button to the main page to make that easy for everyone

oh yeah, and i posted some new smilies. i made sure these ones properly covered the expressions
    Last edited by phwelo; 01/19/2009 at 09:42 AM.
    http://phwelo.mobi
    for any questions or to send a donation: phwelo@gmail.com
    Tip of the day:

When downloading one of phwelo's installers, there's no need to click 'Save and Open', just click 'Save' and it will auto-install right away, even tho you didn't launch it. That way you can stay in Blazer (at least for me, that's usually the desired ending app) instead of getting plopped into the launcher.
    If you're in the mood to do smileys, wanna just make an extended colorful smileys set for me when you can? I love that one & would really like to get a full set of expressions.
    Those Panda smilies are awesome.
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    thanks, yeah i will replace it with a better one soon - i haven't had much time lately to work on stuff. my work may come to a halt for awhile being as i just found out some folks have ported linux onto palm -- i'm going to have to try to figure it out and at least give the install a few shots before i can rest. check it out: http://hackndev.com

wish i had the skills to help develop :P
    I just found this while looking for something else for my son's Centro. I have Old Hatch's shadowsUI for skinUI on my 700p, and I've lost the signal bars because its a black skin, do your icons play well with skinUI? Given the complicated removal process, I figured I'd ask before trying.
    Thanks
    Yes, they work fine with SkinUI. As stated in this thread, that's the reason he made the lighter ones. & uninstalling is really quite easy.
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    sorry not much new stuff lately, but i'm trying to use palm's APIs to better understand some stuff - hopefully i'll be coming back with some really interesting ways to customize different aspects of the UI

edit: i've figured out how to change the color of that stupid blue ring. that's been bothering me for ages. hopefully the blue lines in the phone app are next. i attached my POC. i made it all 1 color just cause I wasn't sure it would even work. since alot of you use skinui it might not be that useful but to the rest of you, are there any color requests? there are 11 different rings of color that make this up. tomorrow morning i'll try to get something posted on the website, maybe a fade from black to white or some such.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by phwelo; 01/21/2009 at 12:40 AM.
    I can't get the alerts to hotsync. any ideas?
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by indyfsufan View Post
    I can't get the alerts to hotsync. any ideas?
    please see the tutorials section, alerts aren't meant to be hotsync'd - there's actually a link at the top of the alerts page that'll take you there
    Actually, phwelo, I've had a preference panel for quite some time now that allows you to change those, it even has a 'fill' feature that takes the inside & outside colors & makes a smooth gradient. VERY user-friendly.

Check out my screenshots in this thread, I'm sure there's gotta be one in there somewhere... I downloaded it from Laurs' site.

EDIT: Here's one of my screens for easy reference:

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...114-231116.jpg

I just did a quick Goog & couldn't find another place to download it, if I attach the backup file of Focus Color to the forums could people download it that way? I'm sure Laurs wouldn't mind you putting it on your site, It'd definitely fit right in! & besides, hers isn't available anymore & it'd be perfectly legal as long as you give credit where deserved.
    Last edited by fstopstigmata; 01/21/2009 at 05:34 AM.
    Okay, here ya go. I just looked for credits within the app & it doesn't even have a Menu, so I don't know exactly who even made it..

Remember: it installs as a preference panel, not in the launcher.

Hope this saved you lots of time ;]

(EDIT: Is anybody else having trouble logging into the Centro forums on the mobile site? All the others I've tried work fine...)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by fstopstigmata; 01/21/2009 at 05:49 AM.
    I have been frustrated with the fact skinUI doesn't replace this, it works perfect on my 700p too!
    I tried the battery icon on my 700p, and it put me in a boot loop. I broke it with a warm reset, and changed the creator with Filez to remove it, but when I reset the phone, the signal bars (which was all I wanted) came up fine. ?? This is also on a 700p.

Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    Okay, here ya go. I just looked for credits within the app & it doesn't even have a Menu, so I don't know exactly who even made it..

Remember: it installs as a preference panel, not in the launcher.

Hope this saved you lots of time ;]

(EDIT: Is anybody else having trouble logging into the Centro forums on the mobile site? All the others I've tried work fine...)
    Nevermind the part I said about the mobile site, works fine now.
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast