Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Hey everyone I've added 50+ customized alert icons on my site:
    http://phwelo.mobi
    Goto the site from your phone and use the tutorials if you need help installing. I'll also be taking requests so let me know if you don't find what you were looking for, I'm trying to grow the site some. Any suggestions are welcome
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    Yay!!!!

Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    OMG!!! I don't even know which one I want now!! hehe

Everything looks great!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to request a cross.
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    OMG!!! I don't even know which one I want now!! hehe

Everything looks great!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to request a cross.
    k, that'll be simple enough. i'll try to get that done during my lunch break.

edit: I'm guessing red, right? black outline or no?
  5. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    Ohhhhhh while I have you---any more phone skins in your queue? Since TakePhone hates me I am using yours
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ame View Post
    Ohhhhhh while I have you---any more phone skins in your queue? Since TakePhone hates me I am using yours
    if there's enough demand i might hunker down and make some more colors. it's just a realllly long process to make them and i get nothing but complaints from folks on other carriers no matter how many times i say that they are only for sprint centros. on top of that i've seen that there should be an update coming up so figured it wouldn't be worth the bother right now. what'd you have in mind?
  7. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    Just either a grey version or a darker red for the red version (non-gel). Not quite a burgundy but not as bright/pinkish as it is. Trivial things obvoiusly and if you don't want to deal with this, I can totally understand. Especially if we might get a new firmware soon. Though if you could fix the 1 key on the Gel one I could handle that one for a while, too.

THANK YOU
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by phwelo View Post
    k, that'll be simple enough. i'll try to get that done during my lunch break.

edit: I'm guessing red, right? black outline or no?
    White with red outline..would be cool, but I'll take either! Thanks!

Be sure to check your Gmail stocking!!!
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    White with red outline..would be cool, but I'll take either! Thanks!

Be sure to check your Gmail stocking!!!
    thanks! check the others section, i posted a white with red outline, red, pink, and grey!
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    posted a new smiley pack for messaging
    Good lord, those smilies are GREAT! I think I'm gonna finally switch from the gray blockheads for a bit.
    BTW: on the skins (hacks) page, you've got the quick-link for #3 set up as the #5 button on accident.
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    BTW: on the skins (hacks) page, you've got the quick-link for #3 set up as the #5 button on accident.
    Oops, thanks
    No prob. I ALWAYS appreciate it when mobile sites throw in those keypad-activated links, big shortcut imo. & I've been using the smilies all day & still loving them. I smile every time I go to add one. Glad to see you're still updating the site, I check it every once in awhile & was beginning to wonder if you'd abandoned the project.
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    No prob. I ALWAYS appreciate it when mobile sites throw in those keypad-activated links, big shortcut imo. & I've been using the smilies all day & still loving them. I smile every time I go to add one. Glad to see you're still updating the site, I check it every once in awhile & was beginning to wonder if you'd abandoned the project.
    yeah i just about had, but managed to get some ads going and hoping i can keep it updated and make a little extra cash during these hard times. any requests, just let me know. probably will do some more smilies next since i'm all setup and organized for that at the moment
    yea, I'd like to see some more smilies... just noticed in the new set that there's three identical pairs that display for different smileys.. if that makes sense. (Hit the smilies button & there's doubles in there.) I'd like to see them all have individual images that fit the smiley emotion more. Sorry of that doesn't make much sense, just got out of a looong shift at work.

Edit: oohh! just stumbled upon the colorful ones. Neato!
    Last edited by fstopstigmata; 12/19/2008 at 07:36 AM.
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    yea, I'd like to see some more smilies... just noticed in the new set that there's three identical pairs that display for different smileys.. if that makes sense. (Hit the smilies button & there's doubles in there.) I'd like to see them all have individual images that fit the smiley emotion more. Sorry of that doesn't make much sense, just got out of a looong shift at work.

Edit: oohh! just stumbled upon the colorful ones. Neato!
    nah it does, just only had so many to go around.. i didn't have any files that reflected the original sets (default palm) to go off of when i made this. There are actually waaaay more than what shows in that little window in messaging. I don't even know what text to use to bring half of them up. RE more smilies, see below:

edit: re: your edit, nevermind, no surprising you lol
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    I've added 3 new battery replacement icon sets as well as 4(?) new smily sets. For those of you that have been paying attention to my work awhile you'll see i converted over some old stuff.

http://phwelo.mobi
    I like that green battery icon. Its higher res than the others correct? Any chance of getting those in like the blue/pink/rose colors?

Oh for the alerts you think you can do a winnie the pooh one, (for my daughters centro) oh and maybe a princess crown one?
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    I like that green battery icon. Its higher res than the others correct? Any chance of getting those in like the blue/pink/rose colors?

Oh for the alerts you think you can do a winnie the pooh one, (for my daughters centro) oh and maybe a princess crown one?
    it's actually not higher res than the others, i just put alot of effort into making it look a bit better than the default. i need to revamp it to show plugged in status better and then i can change the colors around some
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast