1.    #1  
    Last night hubby found my Centro in the trash (I placed it in a bag while cleaning out the van). It was sounding an alarm when he got it out. It was working fine last light.

Today it was dead, I thought it just needed to be charged, but it will not power up.

I have insurance, so should I take it into a Sprint store or kiosh, or call Insurance?

Also, what do I tell them to be sure I can replace this phone without hearing "that isn't covered" response?

Thanks!

P.S. In the past my phones stopped working because of water damage, but this really has me stomped.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  2.    #2  
    Well, just to be a help to others in this situation. The phone was fried!

Called prior and was told to bring it in to take a look see. They did not have the Centro in stock, but I was pressed.

Took it to Sprint's repair to avoid paying the $50.00 insurance replacement. Nothing they could do, they switched out the battery, etc.

It's in the store, I called today and was told it was there. So here's to hoping it's fixed.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre