1.    #1  
    For some reason, my contacts will not sync to Palm desktop. I have uninstalled and reinstalled all versions but it still fails to get my contacts in there. I need them into Palm Desktop so I can transfer them into another phone (it doesnt work via outlook). I've selected theh Conduit --> Palm Desktop but it got only media and tasks. Anybody know the solution to this? Thanks
    Cant help with that problem but will ask why Outlook is inadequate for export contacts for another phone? I comma delimited file is a comma delimited file. Just open it in a spreadsheet app and delete the columns you don't need to transfer and save.
  3.    #3  
    The other phone does not have access to outlook and is not a Treo. It will only allow me to get my contacts through syncing with Palm Desktop (it's an AT&T Blackberry without Corporate email)
    no corporate email should not cause a problem with local syncing between the blackberry and outlook.

http://www.blackberryinsight.com/200...ktop-computer/
  5.    #5  
    Well as a whole new issue now - my contacts won't even sync into MS Outlook 2003 OR Palm Desktop. I spent 3 hours with live support and they couldnt resolve the issue... actually I didn't go with their solution: Do a hard reset on your phone. Uhm, how the F does that many sense?? I'm trying to get my contacts out of my phone and they're telling me to delete them all. I have no idea how to transfer them out to Palm Desktop or Outlook 2003. It just won't sync!! I've tried 2 different computers now... bla
  6.    #6  
    Actually my original subject is incorrect. I can sync calender/contacts into Microsoft Outlook Web Access when I do a wireless sync - NOT OUTLOOK!
    I would put good money on corrupt databases. Check Tealscan or DBScan.
    I do not believe it does both. If you sync wirelessly (ActiveSync) with your Exchange server (outlook) it does not sync with the desktop (not even for a backup). See this similar thread.

Yes, I agree this is stupid.

Gary
    Sprint Treo 755p (previously Sprint Treo 700p, Sprint i500, Sprint i330 [yuk], Sprint i300, Sprint StarTac, Verizon StarTac)
    Mac 12" 1.5 GHz PowerBook (Constantly tethered to my Treo)
    Gary Said... (my blog) or The Daily Meme