1.    #1  
    I'm talking about is there a way to change the Verizon's Palm Centro phone app interface to the one Sprint has, or if there is another way to change the phone app interface? I just hate how it looks. It's all crap, and I want to change it to the one Sprint has, or one that is better.
    This place should be called CentroCentral, because Centro is better than Treo.
    Have a look at Takephone (full function trial available). Besides modernising the phone appearance, it's also a light-weight launcher among other things. A must have application.

http://shsh.com/products/
    Global Posts
    296 Global Posts
    Second vote for TakePhone! Besides that, theres UltimatePhone (i found it laggy but some people like it) and freeware colored versions of the stock app by pwehlo (found on this forum)
    That's funny.. It's usually the Sprint Centro owners jealous of the Verizon stock phone interface.
  5.    #5  
    I have a new question: is there a way you can change the answer and ignore menu when you are called? I want it to look different, because it just lokks likecrap. I used TakePhone, and it's good. Now I want the answer and ignore screen different. Thanks.
    This place should be called CentroCentral, because Centro is better than Treo.
    Global Posts
    296 Global Posts
    There's YourCall from Iambic, that gives you more options but still looks eh imho. Besides that just use SkinUI to change the look of all menus phonewide.
    Another vote for TAKEphone here, excellent app and going cheap at the moment too!
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    I like Launcher X.
    Hahaha
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    i love ultimatephone's interface, plus its quite useful now with lots of shortcuts for web apps and photodial..

http://www.gx-5.com/products/ultimatephone/