Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I have a Centro that I recorded a video on. How do I go about extracting the video from the card? I have Palm desktop installed on my PC, but when I go to media, it doesn't show me the video nor the pictures that I took on my phone.

Is there another program that could help with this process?

Thanks,
    Dan
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdogdan2 View Post
    I have a Centro that I recorded a video on. How do I go about extracting the video from the card? I have Palm desktop installed on my PC, but when I go to media, it doesn't show me the video nor the pictures that I took on my phone.

Is there another program that could help with this process?

Thanks,
    Dan
    All media should be in one of the folders inside the "Pics and Videos" application. Did you check all the folders? I think it uses one of the "Palm" folders by default.

Good luck!
    Global Posts
    296 Global Posts
    CardReader, CardExport, or the free mOcean player can turn your card into a usb drive. Actually, the built in pTunes does too but it only shares the contens of the "audio" folder on your card (so in theory you could just move the files there and transfer them that way). You can also send files via email, bluetooth, or infrared if your computer has those.
    Hope that helps
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    CardReader is the the one to get. it acts just like a external drive like your used to
    Your media should sync over without the need for another application. Do your other files sync over? Is Hotsync Manager configured to send over your media files?

I forgot to mention one more thing. In the Palm Desktop app, there is a dropdown and you have to pick which card to use. Perhaps the correct one has not been selected. Then you can look through the folders on the card.
    if youre missing that conduit, reinstall from the cd. the media conduit is not on the download, only the cd.
    One more thing: If the videos did sync over, they go in your "My Videos" folder by default. You should be able to find them there. Or search your hard drive for "3g2" and you should find them. If there are no files with a 3g2 extension on your hard drive, you have a hotsync problem.