1.    #1  
    I had duplicate calendar entries (both on Outlook and the Centro) when syncing. [/rant on] Never had this with the AudioVOX!!! [/rant off].

I phoned customer service and they had me change the syncing options to ignore for calendar items. Now when I enter new appointments on my Centro they don't appear on my Outlook. Also, I still get some duplicates which is really frustrating.

This seeems to be a really common problem. Hasn't anyone nailed a really good solution? (short of buying a bLacKbErry )

Thanks,
    CanuckCentro
    Need to set either the Centro or desktop to update\overwrite the other. Also do a google search to find more info regarding this.
  3.    #3  
    If I go to overwrite then won't I lose the capability to enter calendar items in both places???

..... CanuckCentro
    Yes you would, overwrite is only in one direction.
  5.    #5  
    HotSync Seetings for Outlook: Sync the files

Conflict Resolution: Ignore (Yup, I am passive aggresive )

Of Note: I have Enable sync with multiple PCs on (should I? I only use this with one PC).

Any suggestions. I would like two syncing.

..... CanuckCentro
    Quote Originally Posted by CanuckCentro View Post
    HotSync Seetings for Outlook: Sync the files

Conflict Resolution: Ignore (Yup, I am passive aggresive )

Of Note: I have Enable sync with multiple PCs on (should I? I only use this with one PC).

Any suggestions. I would like two syncing.

..... CanuckCentro

Ignoring conflicts is most likely what causes the duplicated entries -- basically sync doesn't know what to do with the entry so duplicates it -- one copy with each version of the conflict. You need to specify which device rules in the event of a conflict. Also, you need to try and minimize changing the same calendar entry on both devices. If you change an entry on the handheld try and sync it before changing that same entry on the PC. Set conflict resolution to whichever calendar you consider to be your "main" calendar. What will happen then is if there is a conflict then whichever device you set will "win" and that's what the entry will look like -- instead of duplicates.

If you are not syncing with two PC by all means turn off the enable sync with multiple -- you have no need for it.
  7.    #7  
    Thanks Tip10, I'll try it and report back.

Chow,
    CanuckCentro
    Conflict should be set up to have one overwrite the other. I use that ll the time with my systems.