1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if Sprints mymoneymanger will work on a centro? It is a java based app so it should work if you have java installed. When I try to download it it gives me an error message and won't let me download it.
    Everex Freestyle - Casio E-105 - Palm Vx - Treo 90 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 700p -Centro
    Java apps are not as portable as you would think - the issues on phones tend to be around keyboards and screen size support.

The Palm OS JVM will install MIDP Jar files.
  3.    #3  
    All I am trying to do is access regions banking site to view my balance and pay some bills. A few years ago I could access it with Blazer. Now regions will not work with Blazer, mini opera, or anything else I have tried. I was able to access it with Safari on my iphone that I eventually returned. Recently, Regions came out with their mobile banking app. Unfortunately, under Sprint it lists 25 phones and there are no palm phones listed. I called Regions Mobile support and they said they have no plans for porting the app to palm since it doesn't come with native java installed. I guess I am SOL. Does anyknow of a way to do mobile banking with the centro and Regions?

Thanks
    Everex Freestyle - Casio E-105 - Palm Vx - Treo 90 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 700p -Centro