1.    #1  
    Im coming from an HTC Touch which always syncd with Windows mobile software to Outlook. I want my new Centro to sync with Outlook and get all the info onto it. Do i need to download palm desktop to do so? Or any tips on how to do this? Do i even need the palm desktop? (i always want to sync with outlook even with the centro)
    No CD with your Centro?

Hotsync is needed, you will be given the choice of Palm Desktop or Outlook when doing the install. The PIM data all that is involved with your choice; some third-party apps such as Media and Voice Recorder are in Palm Desktop. System settings and preferences are backed up during Hotsync.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by detective View Post
    No CD with your Centro?

Hotsync is needed, you will be given the choice of Palm Desktop or Outlook when doing the install. The PIM data all that is involved with your choice; some third-party apps such as Media and Voice Recorder are in Palm Desktop. System settings and preferences are backed up during Hotsync.
    I have the CD, but didnt want to install anything i didnt really need so havent run it yet. Thanks for the help!