Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    This is a weird problem. It started today, when my splashid started to reset the phone whenever I tried to access it. Downloaded and reinstalled from my computer, and now it works.

Then later on, all of my icons in Resco Neews were gone. Updated that on the 755p, now it works fine.

Now both Zagat to go and Kinoma are resetting the phone.

I use LauncherX, and now I have an icon for something called Connection Library. This was never there before.

I deleted this "stub" through FileZ, with no problem, but now Pocket Tunes also resets the phone.

What on earth is going on here?

Where do I start?

Please help.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Esquire1996; 12/05/2008 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Additional Information
    Visit My Blog

My website -- EsquireTech Solutions
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquire1996 View Post
    What on earth is going on here?

Where do I start?

Please help.
    Since nobody's responded with easy answers, my recommendation is to do a grade-and-pave.

It's not necessarily fun, but it will restore your phone to like-new operation.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    I restored these programs from a backup a week ago, and now everything seems to be working. If it happens again, or anything else weird, I will follow your advice.

Thank you.
    Visit My Blog

My website -- EsquireTech Solutions
    I've had similar problem where a program apparantly has become corrupt and resets on starting. My solution has been to restore from NVBackup. I start with the most recent and work backwards until it works. It's a mystery.

Adam
    I had reset issues and found out it was a corrupt Database. I used the repair function on the Palm Desktop to fix some issues. then I reinstalled the programs one at a time. I think my issue was with "Profiles". A great program but one I can live without.

Tim