1.    #1  
    Ok, so I just got it in the mail yesterday. Very easy to set up. I bought it unlocked and all I had to do was call Tmobile and they signed me up for the smartphone plan. I have unlimited use for online,data and text. Not bad.

Since I am a Tmobile user, I cant use the Att Music apps. Ive been using the regular email and I synced it to my Gmail. A couple times when I hit the "get" button, it freezes. Not sure why.

The internet works great! I was able to go on YouTube, Myspace, and a bunch of other websites. The Facebook App is OK. I still have to get used to it. The status takes a minute to refresh to the most recent. Overall I just think it works a little slower pace. I had a Blackberry before so their app is ALOT better. This one is OK. From 1-10, I give it a 5.

One thing I cant get to work is the instant messaging. Not sure why. It shouldnt have anything to do with Att or Tmobile.

The keyboard is fine. I got used to it within 10 minutes. I went from a big Blackberry 8700 to this and yes there is a big difference but its not bad at all. People are always *****ing about it but its a decent keyboard.

The battery drains easy! IT was fully charged and by teh end of the day there was no battery left. Granted I WAS on it alot and I had it on for almost an hour adding numbers in it so maybe that was why.

I havent installed any apps yet. I wanted to add a few games but I dont know how.

Overall, from 1-10, I give this phone a 9...so far
    Gmail has peculiar time-lags sometimes when you poll mail from the IMAP server. Centro is probably waiting for the server timeout value to hit - it can feel a bit laggy when this happens. Generally Gmail servers respond fast enough.

The 8700 is an EDGE device too. Should be similar speeds on the Net.
    An extended battery will go a long, long way in helping you out.
    Yea blackberry batteries are great. My Curve will last almost 3 days and I use my phone a lot. I don't understand why all companys don't do that. Oh well.
  5.    #5  
    So for the most part, the Centro battery only lasts a day right? Thats how its been for me. I have to charge it every night. Im thinking of getting the extended battery. Anyone know how much it costs? And where I can get it?
    Yes, you can get two types of extended batteries for the Centro at www.seidioonline.com
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Blackberrys dont have touch screen (only storm)

Touchscreen draws more power.
  8.    #8  
    Does anybody have the extended battery for the centro? Is it worth it?? I read a couple reviews online and one person said that the battery door tends to open...they said they couldnt take it out of their pocket without the battery door opening...???? anybody??