1.    #1  
    So I've been having some issues with the vibration on my 755p and today the cell radio turned it's self off this morning twice.

So I went to a Sprint store to get the phone looked at. The tech showed me something very interesting. He was putting in the ## # codes to get some info on the phone and noticed that when he entered ##377# using the on screen dial pad nothing happened. But when he used the keyboard it worked fine. He said this was a classic case of the OS being corrupted. I thought he was talking out of his ****. I hard reset the phone and i was then able to enter the codes using the on screen.

So now I get to troubleshoot and try to find the app that is corrupting my Treo. This could account for some crashing of the OS (memory access errors). I guess only time will tell.

Has anyone else experienced this error code issue?

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    I dont think ive ever been able to input hash codes on the screen dialpad.

Sprint techs is an oxymoron within itself.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    I dont think ive ever been able to input hash codes on the screen dialpad.

Sprint techs is an oxymoron within itself.
    No kidding, I spent 10 mins explaining how I backup my Treo to an SD card using NVBackup to the techs in Boston. This guy knew something though, and you can enter the codes using the on screen dial pad. Hard reset your phone and check it out*

Tim

*backup your phone first!
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Yes, can do it on the dial pad, I just tried it out; I actually just used ##377 and then touched "dial" on the screen. It gave my last crash error report, from Oct 18, 2008. On the Palm website it says to use ##377 for Sprint Palms.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
    you guys are right. I just tried it on the screen and sure enough it gave the last crash report.
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    Is there a similar code for Verizon? ##377 results in a "cannot complete call" message. thorne
    Quote Originally Posted by thornev View Post
    Is there a similar code for Verizon? ##377 results in a "cannot complete call" message. thorne
    #*#377
    Palm Vx => M505 => M515 => T =>T3 =>T5 =>Treo 650 => Treo 700P (Verizon)
    Quote Originally Posted by kenorian View Post
    #*#377

Doesn't work for Verizon, at least anymore.
    wow is there other handy codes..