1.    #1  
    I just switched from my centro to a Touch Diamond and after 2 days, I'm back to my centro. I love the palm opperating system. Anyways, one thing I really liked about the diamond was the Weather App. I love the graphics and the simplicity. Is there anything like that for the palm? Thanks for the info.

Ken
    4Cast
    Global Posts
    296 Global Posts
    there are a few.
    Personally, I use the free KMeteo. Its a little plain but it integrates with the i-phone-style keyguard (Nexave)

There are plenty of paid weather progggies out there too with Deluxeware's "Weather" and GX5's "Weather" having the best graphics.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks, I played with a few. 4cast kept on reseting when I would scroll down, weather looks great but I have no desire to pay subscription, kmetto is my choice...free and looks good enough. Thanks

Ken
    i have pocket express on my centro and its weather function works well enough for me. and its free!
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    I really like Weather from Deluxeware. It was the only weather program I ever tried that was worth purchasing. It changes the keyguard pop up into a current weather display, among other things.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    -4cast (Never had a problem with resets like you mentioned). Good graphics and can be used as a pugin with 2day and TAKEphOne.

-Weather by Deluxeware good graphics

-xWeather - has an archive feature.

-WeatherBug web site - gives current conditions from various schools, etc in your neighborhood. Also give hourly forecast.

I use them all-Weather Junkie

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    or palmaryclock wireless which has other functions.
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Surf to Weather.com. Forecast, Current, Maps, etc.
    If you have Java installed, there's the excellent and free HourlyXCast, discussed over at:

http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=116222

-Warr
    Progress? Well, at least I can get color traffic maps now...
    Psion 3a -> Psion 3c -> Palm IIIXE -> Palm VIIx -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Centro