Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    No they don't. Co-worker of mine has the 128 meg black with a non-slick back.
    Quote Originally Posted by iFalcon View Post
    No they don't. Co-worker of mine has the 128 meg black with a non-slick back.
    Seriously?? 'Cause I've had 3-64MB with the glossy finish (obviously) and my sister has a 128MB with the exact same paint job. They're physically identical, & hers was brand-spankin new, so I know it's not a frankenstein refurb. I just checked a coworker's & his is 128/glossy as well...
    I ordered a new centro (black) on ebay (to replace one that I already have) and then discovered from this thread that it may not be the "upgraded" version...I received it, opened it and was dissapointed that it was not "dull rubber" but glossy black and was IDENTICAL to my old one..I charged it up and activated it on sprint and saw that it shows up on my account as a BLACK CENTRO REFRESH. I loaded "Safeguard" on my new centro and compared it to the old and noticed that the new one had twice as much ram (110meg) as my old one (50 something). It seems that fstopstigmata is right!!!

Oh..the new one also had Facebook app on it in ROM...

If anyone is wondering, I also had other programs on my new and old centros hence the 110 meg and 50 meg rather than 128 meg and 64 meg, respectively...

I am super happy with my new centro, however I do wish it had the rubbery keys...but you can't have it all, i guess...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12