1.    #1  
    I have TreoAlarm on my 680 and I use it to automatically turn on and off the phone twice a day. (The weather on the program never updates, but I don't care about that.)

I found, tho, that if I manually turn the phone on or off and the TreoAlarm time passes to do one of those tasks, it'll lock up my phone and I have to do a soft reset.

Are there any other apps out there that will automatically turn the phone on and off at specified times on specified days?
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Hobbyist' PowerHero and Phone Technian both allow you to turn on or off the radio at different times of the day.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by DervMan View Post
    Hobbyist' PowerHero and Phone Technian both allow you to turn on or off the radio at different times of the day.
    Excellent! Thanks, I'll check 'em out.
    powerman is another
    Profiles, aside from scheduling switching profiles, can also schedule radio on/off. It's free and one of the apps I've had since the 600.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngr View Post
    Profiles, aside from scheduling switching profiles, can also schedule radio on/off. It's free and one of the apps I've had since the 600.
    Be careful using Profiles on a T680!
  7.    #7  
    What's odd is that I've been using Power Hero (trial) for 3 days. Today after it had turned the phone on and I made a call, when I hit the red "hang up" button the Treo did a soft reset.

Yesterday morning after it had turned on the phone and I clicked on Garmin XT (GPS) to run it, the Treo also did a soft reset.

Anybody else have a soft reset problem with Power Hero on a T680?
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    powerman is another
    I've been testing Powerman for 5 or 6 days. It works great and I really like it.

Thanks for the heads-up on this!
    2PlayMe can also switch the Phone on/off on a daily schedule.
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    2Playme is a good alternative.