1.    #1  
    I have takephone installed and it does a good job of reminding me about missed calls..

Is there any way I can have palm not show me an alert for all my missed calls AND add it to the tasks list?

It seems redundant to put it in both places.. especially if I'm using takephone..

If someone could help me out.. I'd appreciate it..

Thanks..
    Quote Originally Posted by dhruv8890 View Post
    I have takephone installed and it does a good job of reminding me about missed calls..

Is there any way I can have palm not show me an alert for all my missed calls AND add it to the tasks list?

It seems redundant to put it in both places.. especially if I'm using takephone..

If someone could help me out.. I'd appreciate it..

Thanks..
    You can have TAKEphONE schedule it as an event, but not a task.
    Just in case you missed it, here are the steps:
    Once you click on the missed call in TAKEphONE's call log, move th cusor to the far left on the bottom of the screen onto the Sched icon and you can set it as an event.

Hope this helps.
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  3.    #3  
    eh.. not exactly what I meant..

I meant more like.. when palm detects there's a missed call.. it puts the missed call under tasks and creates an alert for it..

i dont think it has anything to do with takephone..

thanks for the reply.. hope that clarified it..
    Quote Originally Posted by dhruv8890 View Post
    eh.. not exactly what I meant..

I meant more like.. when palm detects there's a missed call.. it puts the missed call under tasks and creates an alert for it..

i dont think it has anything to do with takephone..

thanks for the reply.. hope that clarified it..
    Do you have RingCare installed? If so you can disable the create a task for missed calls in the options.