1.    #1  
    does anyone know any good multiplayer games that use the ir port? i mean something like a two player via ir for tetris or bubble blaster or darts, or air hockey, or tic tac toe, or scorch or connect four? i already have race fever, billiard, biplane, foozball, gun fight, ir chess, ir checkers, ir pong 2, and space war.

thanks for your help,
    robert
    "Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs."
    "The sum of the intelligence on the planet is constant, but the population is increasing"
    "I am not a vegetarian because i love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.-- A. Whitney Brown"
    Last edited by Black Legend; 11/05/2001 at 07:14 PM.
    >I never want to be anything more than I am<
    Race Fever ($24.95)
    Jeff
  4.    #4  
    "Do you have a crack for pocket scorch?"

how dare you ask me on the message boards where the public can see it! i will not and even if i did know tell you about hacks,cracks, and warez site/programs
    "Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs."
    "The sum of the intelligence on the planet is constant, but the population is increasing"
    "I am not a vegetarian because i love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.-- A. Whitney Brown"
    Whats the problem with cracks and warez sites?
    Rose's are Red
    My Visor is Blue...
    Originally posted by Maltair
    Well you see there are these things. They call them laws. Designed to protect the people. And well there is a law against these sites because the makers of these software programs get screwed out of the money they should get for doing their work. And so these sites are considered illegal. And when you do things illegal and get caught you can lose lots of money and go to a place called prison.
    Originally posted by Maltair
    Not a damn thing if you'd just let me crack your door lock to your house and steal all your warez you moron.
    Extra Time is a pretty good IR game. It is pretty much foosball. To be honest though it is the only one I have tried.

Jason
    Did you just go near a burning hot river of lava or are you just happy to see me?
    Originally posted by Techie2000

Well you see there are these things. They call them laws. Designed to protect the people. And well there is a law against these sites because the makers of these software programs get screwed out of the money they should get for doing their work. And so these sites are considered illegal. And when you do things illegal and get caught you can lose lots of money and go to a place called prison.
    Originally posted by dampeoples

Not a damn thing if you'd just let me crack your door lock to your house and steal all your warez you moron.
    Oh, gotcha. and that color is spelled maroon
    Rose's are Red
    My Visor is Blue...