1.    #1  
    I have a file on my Visor called "MMPROIII Messages". This seems to be some saved messages from MultiMail Pro, which I have (although I keep the program in the flash memory onboard my ThinModem). The file has swelled to 1229K thanks to heavy use during a period in which I was moving to a new city. I went onto MultiMail and deleted all the old messages, but this file is still the same size. Question for you -- what will happen if I just delete this by hand? Will it screw up MultiMail? I'm too chicken to find out myself.
    BertBert
    Mark 12:28-31
    I hope this doesn't offend you but I have to ask. You have deleted your messages but have you emptied the trash? When I first got MMPro, I kept deleting the messages thinking that they were gone. Then I noticed they were still there in the trash. After I selected empty trash under the mail menu, they were really gone.

My MMPROIII Messages file is only 8K in size and I too have been relying heavily on MultiMail because of a recent move to a new city.
    Donate Blood!!!
    Visit here to see how: America's Blood Centers
  3.    #3  
    Wow, that did it. No offense taken -- the only thing offensive is the fact that I didn't think to do this! Duh... I guess I am still old-school enough to think that when you hit "Delete" it actually deletes. Thanks for the obvious tip... that's usually the kind I need.
    BertBert
    Mark 12:28-31
    I have never understood the entire concept of the purgatory that is the recycle bin in Windows (or MultiMail and other programs). If I have any doubts about whether I will need something or not, I do not delete it (That is why my Inbox on my desktop has 500 messages it it!. ) If I delete it, I want it to go away. Making it a two step process is a pain.
    Donate Blood!!!
    Visit here to see how: America's Blood Centers