1.    #1  
    Hi.
    I have been messing around with customizing my ROM and it has worked fine. Now I cannot see the Blazer. I checked and all Blazer related files are there. Have followed shadowmite's list and only those which can be deleted have been deleted. Please could someone help me.
    Thanks
    As far as I know the files you need are

Blazer 489k
    Blazer_CROW 476b
    Blazer_CROW_enUs 94b
    Blazer_enUs 32k
    NetFrontLib 1344k

There may be others, but you seem to have checked already!
    You may need more help with this, but perhaps you should consider asking a mod to rename it to include the 'custom ROM' bit, which may attract the right knowledge.

The other thing is, have you hidden the Blazer app by changing it's attributes with a file manager? Unlikely I know, but worth asking.

Andy
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefish View Post
    As far as I know the files you need are

Blazer 489k
    Blazer_CROW 476b
    Blazer_CROW_enUs 94b
    Blazer_enUs 32k
    NetFrontLib 1344k

There may be others, but you seem to have checked already!
    You may need more help with this, but perhaps you should consider asking a mod to rename it to include the 'custom ROM' bit, which may attract the right knowledge.

The other thing is, have you hidden the Blazer app by changing it's attributes with a file manager? Unlikely I know, but worth asking.

Andy
    Thanks mate. My problems increased to having a reset everytime I opened a SMS and finally I decided to hard reset and start from scratch, recustomising my ROM and re-installing my apps. Somewhere along the line, I think I have come to the conclusion that installing MyBible and BibleThumper in the ROM "seemed" to play a role in mucking up matters. Removed them and for now all is well. Thanks for your inputs
    I've noticed that my pda likes to reset every now and then when the wifi is turned on.
    what does netfrontlib do? it's a 1.5mb waste i see.