1.    #1  
    If so, I was wondering - once you pay for it, will the cover art show? It doesn't in the demo.
    I'm checking you Jabronis into the SmackDown hotel.
    I use a burgundy skin. Never much cared for the looks of Apple's UI.
    Treo 650 -> Centro 128 MB
    Quote Originally Posted by RenaC View Post
    If so, I was wondering - once you pay for it, will the cover art show? It doesn't in the demo.
    WHat version of ptunes are you running? make sure show album art option is on.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    WHat version of ptunes are you running? make sure show album art option is on.
    Show album art is on because when I use the Vista Premium skin, it shows. I'm running the latest version of pTunes. For some reason, in the Mac OSX skin, it doesn't show - I'm wondering if that feature is disabled because it's a demo. I'd hate to buy the skin and not have this option work.
    I'm checking you Jabronis into the SmackDown hotel.
    Quote Originally Posted by RenaC View Post
    Show album art is on because when I use the Vista Premium skin, it shows. I'm running the latest version of pTunes. For some reason, in the Mac OSX skin, it doesn't show - I'm wondering if that feature is disabled because it's a demo. I'd hate to buy the skin and not have this option work.
    Don't buy it. If it aint in the trial chances are it won't be in the paid version.
    You talking about the iTiunes 4 v3.2 skin? Or something else.

I don't think cover art shows in that one.... but I really like the skin anyway.