Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Any idea whats up with that? I hotsynced last night and now my text messages are completely gone. Everything else is fine, email, phone list and calls. But my text messages, what does that mean?
    It means that at some point in time (since you were last in it, not neccessarily from the hotsync but could be from the hotsync), your text messaging database got corrupted and it deleted it and started a new one.

Restore it from a copy from two mights ago. (I'm assuming you use backup software like NVBackup. If not, why aren't you?)
    Yes, I highly recommend using NVBackup. I very rarely hotsync anymore, and just rely on backing up on a daily basis AND before any new (or updated) app install.

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    Yes, I highly recommend using NVBackup. I very rarely hotsync anymore, and just rely on backing up on a daily basis AND before any new (or updated) app install.
    I ditto Delpita - except I do hotsync often simply because of my calendar, notes, contacts on my pc.

NVBackup is probably what I consider the best free or paid software I have. It has saved me many times and being able to bring my phone back to the way it was is a must! I have too much software to reload just because of a slight hiccup.
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p