1.    #1  
    Does anyone know where I can get a new Centro "shell"? I've got a black Centro that I'd like to make pink so I can give it to the wife. I've done some heavy internet searching, but was only able to find a red "shell" for sale.

Any help is much appreciated!
    I've heard that polar bear steaks are tough, but maybe if you marinated them in beer they'd turn out all right.
    Our mall has a kiosk with all sorts of cell phone shells. I think it is called "Cell Treasures". They have many Centro shells in various colors and patterns.

Unfortunately, I didn't see the cell phone shells on the Cell Treasures website. But take a look around your local mall--it's usually a kiosk in the center of the mall.
    Hi

Have you thought about putting a skin case on it. It would be cheaper, easier, and not void any warranty. They have them here for around $15 and I just took a look at EBAY and they have a bunch starting at around $5. They had some real neat patterned ones at 3 for $10 with free shipping.

George
    Google search, "Centro Hard Case Pink". I found several. There are NO pink Centro bodies.
    Florida Tony
    GSM: Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Centro > iPhone 3G S