Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    I searched and couldn't find a solution to this. I have hundreds of memos on my Centro and it's time-consuming to scroll through them all to find the one I need. Is there an application that will allow me, in Memo, to type the letter "m" for example, and have the display jump to the first memo that begins with "m?" It works for Contacts, it seems there ought to be a way to do it for Memo.
    I hear you on this. I use QuickMemos from gx-5.com. Not only does typing the first letter filter them but there are many other useful things as well. You can email or beam memos right from the program, and (my favorite) set alarms to them. It uses the Palm memo database so any memo you have in Memos will show up in QuickMemos. It's worth trying, I think they have a demo period. I used it one day and bought it, think it was only 9.95. Well worth it to me.
    Last edited by john_v; 11/19/2008 at 06:45 PM. Reason: added link
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by john_v View Post
    I hear you on this. I use QuickMemos from gx-5.com. Not only does typing the first letter filter them but there are many other useful things as well. You can email or beam memos right from the program, and (my favorite) set alarms to them. It uses the Palm memo database so any memo you have in Memos will show up in QuickMemos. It's worth trying, I think they have a demo period. I used it one day and bought it, think it was only 9.95. Well worth it to me.
    I downloaded this tonight and it seems to be exactly what I wanted. Thanks!
    Tks for the info John _ V
    No prob, glad to be able to give some help back and not always be a moocher!!!!
    Vinnie