1.    #1  
    Hi all,

How can i change splashscreen on my palm centro?

thanks
    Ran.
    you can use skinner to do that. Its sharewarre so that means you have to pay for it, but it has a trial of 14 days I think. It also skins the default phone app.

If you just want to change the splash screen you dont have to purchase it though. Just install select what you would like from their site or use the skinmaking program they have to create a splash screen pdb file and there you go.

Even after the trial expires the splash screen will still work. after your trial ends you can even delete the app and the splas screen will still work.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    you can use skinner to do that. Its sharewarre so that means you have to pay for it, but it has a trial of 14 days I think. It also skins the default phone app.

If you just want to change the splash screen you dont have to purchase it though. Just install select what you would like from their site or use the skinmaking program they have to create a splash screen pdb file and there you go.

Even after the trial expires the splash screen will still work. after your trial ends you can even delete the app and the splas screen will still work.
    Hi,

i mean that if you know which file on rom image on device is the current splashscreen and if i can change i on built in rom without any third part application.

Thanks in advance,
    Ran.
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    on sprint centro i think it's in the phone.prc
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by phwelo View Post
    on sprint centro i think it's in the phone.prc
    sorry ...
    my device is gsm.
    any idea?

Thanks
    It is not possible without a third party app.
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-C View Post
    It is not possible without a third party app.
    actually, it kind of is. if you hack the prc for the phone application the splash screens are in there. it doesn't really require anything new on your phone. the easiest way would certainly be a third party app though.
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeo17 View Post
    sorry ...
    my device is gsm.
    any idea?

Thanks
    try taking a look in anything that has phone at the beginning of it. you'll probably find them in there. they may be in something named phone*something*carrier