1.    #1  
    Hi,

I've tried Chatteremail, but I cant get it to work and I believe it has something to do with my exchange server and the settings on Chatteremail. So now I am looking for an email application that will only sync up my email, not my calendar or contacts. Any suggestions?
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Hmmm... haven't heard of any apps that can do this for Windows Mobile. Best bet might be to do a direct connect to the pc and only sync your Inbox that way. Good luck!
    Using FREE ActiveSync hosted by TheMessageCenter.com
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by tpoon View Post
    Hmmm... haven't heard of any apps that can do this for Windows Mobile. Best bet might be to do a direct connect to the pc and only sync your Inbox that way. Good luck!
    755 uses Palm OS, not Windows Mobile.
    Other than versamail and chatter there are no other email apps that sync with exchange that I know of.
    Quote Originally Posted by syphex View Post
    Other than versamail and chatter there are no other email apps that sync with exchange that I know of.
    Snapper Mail (Premium) whatever the top level version is can handle Exchange mail, I believe. Check out http://www.shsh.com and their forum here.

Harold
    Mobile lawyering since 1988: Seiko --> Sharp Wizard --> Sharp Zaurus --> Palm III --> IIIx --> Vx --> m515 --> T|2 --> T|3 --> T|X --> Treo 755p --> HTC Droid Incredible
    No the best snapper can do is handle imap4. I don't even think it supports imap with idle but I could be wrong on that.

Versamail and Chatter ore the only two clients that support exchange activesync/push mail. And only versamail supports the syncing of your calendar and contacts.
  7.    #7  
    No the best snapper can do is handle imap4. I don't even think it supports imap with idle but I could be wrong on that.

Versamail and Chatter ore the only two clients that support exchange activesync/push mail. And only versamail supports the syncing of your calendar and contacts.
    Great... now back to trying to get Chatteremail to work with my exchange server.
    Drogemeister did you get my message about the forms based owa for chatter? It was in the other thread I think you were asking help with your exchange problem.

edit:
    nevermind it wasnt you
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Check out some of the freeware thats out on the net.
    Drogemeister did you get my message about the forms based owa for chatter? It was in the other thread I think you were asking help with your exchange problem.

edit:
    nevermind it wasnt you
    It might have been me with my SSL certificates issues and EAS.
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    You could check out RoadSync by DataViz--http://www.dataviz.com/products/roadsync/index.html.
    roadsync is kinda useless when using it with exchange on a palmOS device. There is no active sync option so you will still be pulling your email on a schedule. It also only gives you email and there is no syncing of calendar and contacts like versamail can do. Its basically a pop3 app.