Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    I currently sync my Treo 700p with Oracle Calendar using OraCal2iCal.

This works works fairly well. However, the process is one-way (Oracle Calendar => iCal => Treo), so if I put a calendar event on my Treo, it is not synced back to Oracle Calendar.

Is anyone aware of a Treo calendar application that can send an iCalendar (.ics) file (by messaging or e-mail) when an event is scheduled? This would allow me to schedule events on the Treo and have them transmitted back to my desktop computer.

Thanks!
    I am not sure, haven't used my Treo for a long time but you might want to look at " Missing Sync ".
    http://www.markspace.com/

Check this site see if that is what you need.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Thanks for your reply.

Missing Sync isn't compatible with my current setup.

I'm not really looking for sync software -- since I generally have that figured out.

I'm just looking for something to send specific events. iCal and other programs already do this via e-mail by attaching an .ics file to a message. I'm looking for the same wireless functionality on the Treo.
    Sorry, I don't know of one that is exactly like this. But...

The closest thing to that functionality involves using Google Calendar (which can import ICS files and feeds) and GooSync (which wirelessly syncs your calendar, tasks, and contacts to Google. It works in both directions.)

GooSync is about $17 a year, bit I have so many ICS feeds going into my Google Calendar, I consider it well worth it.

-Warr
    Progress? Well, at least I can get color traffic maps now...
    Psion 3a -> Psion 3c -> Palm IIIXE -> Palm VIIx -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Centro
    The "send" menu option in the Calendar creates .vcf files. When you rename those to .ics, it might just do the trick.