1.    #1  
    So I am running TLauncher which gives the phone a nice modern (iphone) look to it but was wondering if there is anything out there to change the look of the phone program. I like the buttons but would like the background to me black or change the whole thing all together. Anything out there for this?
    Thanks
    try a free trial of the program TakephOne, it is awesome, replaces your onboard phone app and is highly customizable, with downlioaded skins and such from the www.shsh.com website
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
    Ditto on TAKEphONE! Shimon is a great developer, and his apps are awesome!! Look in my signature, and check out the threads for TAKEphONE.

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
    Palm shoulda bundled takephone with the OS a long time ago...
    Here's a glimpse of what it can look like using TAKEphONE:
    http://th08.deviantart.com/fs31/300W...entreville.jpg
    You can find more at:
    http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/
    Please note, however, that nothing will skin the phone screens once a call is in progress (i.e. the hangup, hold, etc. buttons )
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
    Takephone absolutely ROCKS! And the developer has continually been improving it and has yet to charge me another DIME for the latest and greatest.
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by papped View Post
    Palm shoulda bundled takephone with the OS a long time ago...
    Oh god please NOOOOOOO! The idiots at Palm will put a 3-year old version into the permanent ROM and you'll have to put any patches or updates into the RAM and they will NEVER work properly. AND, you'll still be required by the developer to purchase a key for the FULL version if you want any updates or support.

Examples:

-Google Maps
    -PocketTunes
    -Docs to Go (v8)
    -Multimail/Email app

Takephone is an excellent application as it is, and I gladly pay the developer directly and install and maintain it MYSELF. Palm should keep their grubby, clumsy, ***** hands OFF of any more third party applications because they only see their inclusion as a way to generate sales without any long-term thought to the problems of putting dynamic applications into ROM.
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.