Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    I have a Treo 755p and an HP laptop running Vista Ultimate. Here's the issue I'm having with Bluetooth.....

I have the Treo and the laptop paired. I can do a Bluetooth Sync 100% of the time. Also, I have no problems doing a Bluetooth file transfer from the laptop to the Treo. When I try to do a Bluetooth file transfer from the Treo to the laptop, I frequently run into problems. I initiate the file transfer and it just sits there trying to make the connection. It actually has worked about 25% of the time. Usually, I would do a reboot on the laptop and the Treo and I could get it to work. Over the last couple of days, I have not been successful. I've re-paired the Treo and laptop many times and have done lots of reboots. It just refuses to make the connection when I try to do the file transfer. As stated earlier, Bluetooth sync works just fine and I have no problems transferring files from the laptop to the Treo. It's just a problem going the other way. Anybody got any suggestions?

Ken
    Microsoft just did some security updates on Vista last week and it is not allowing it transfer like it used to do. Just a thought.