Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by groupsix View Post
    Where is the ViewerUserData file?
    It is one of the files that are installed when you tap the installation file. You will need an app like filez to find it in RAM. If you delete it, Proviewer will not open. Make certain you have a valid backup (I use NVBackup) on your card before you mess with it!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    yup for some reason it wont install without doing a warm reset. (warm reset is like safe mode in windows in that no applications are running except whats neccesary, thats why the phone portion is off and will not turn on until it soft resets)

Mouseglider.....I sent u a pm over on 1src.com. Did you get it?
    OLD_HATCH,

I got your pm and responded - thanks!
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p
    Sorry to see it didn't work out for you guys with the people at Picsel.

They should make available a no-lisence-required PRC/PDB or something to disable the trial warning if they are no longer developing and selling the app. But keep working at it, maybe one of you find a way around.
    Last edited by Cheker; 11/21/2008 at 08:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    yup for some reason it wont install without doing a warm reset. (warm reset is like safe mode in windows in that no applications are running except whats neccesary, thats why the phone portion is off and will not turn on until it soft resets)

Mouseglider.....I sent u a pm over on 1src.com. Did you get it?

OLD_HATCH,

I got your message at 1src - I am only allowed 3 messages over there
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Last night, an entry was made by someone following my final 11/20 entry referencing an app called MyInstall. Now that entry is missing! Someone's up to no good!!!

I am trying it out to see if it will avoid the reset loop/warm reset. I will pm groupsix and MouseGlider with my results, if it makes re-installing Proviewer any easier.
    Forget MyInstall.......doesn't work with Picsel Install. Picsel Install must be installed to RAM from PC. crashes right away if trying to install from card to RAM by any means.
    I installed via bluettoth and it went well.

I sent the file to my Treo and accepted it. Warm reset and ran installer.

Install went fine soft reset and used the program no problem.

Try using a card reader and installing onto card in Palm>Launcher

Then warm reset and it should work.

I just wish Picsel viewer would work on anything past a 650 so we could browse the web.
    groupsix,

I sent you a pm - let me know if you got it or not.
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123