1.    #1  
    Has anyone used the new Kinoma 4 EX with orb streaming and paired it with bluetooth headphones. Preferably the Samsaung Sport models. I know you have to buy the Softick Audio Gateway. But once you get that can the phone handle streaming from orb/kinoma and playing on the blutooth headphones? I've noticed a vast improvement of buffering when streaming Orb on the updated Kinoma and its making me want to grab a pair of BT headphones.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovern View Post
    Has anyone used the new Kinoma 4 EX with orb streaming and paired it with bluetooth headphones. Preferably the Samsaung Sport models. I know you have to buy the Softick Audio Gateway. But once you get that can the phone handle streaming from orb/kinoma and playing on the blutooth headphones? I've noticed a vast improvement of buffering when streaming Orb on the updated Kinoma and its making me want to grab a pair of BT headphones.

Thanks
    Yes, works with my JayBird JB200 headphones and my Centro. To prevent resets, must follow a certain order: turn bluetooth set on, open SAG, choose stream to A2DP device, then Orb on Blazer, streaming to Kinoma. When done, turn SAG to Internal Speaker first, then turn headset off, otherwise the phone resets.

Good luck!