Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    After dialing a call, I sometimes need to go to another app to look something up (for example an extension) and then come back to the phone app to enter the extension.

But when I press the phone button, I just see the main Takephone screen. The call is still active because I hear the recording telling me to enter the extension.

Is there some way to get back to the phone call screen without waiting for it to come back on it's own?

Thanks.

I'm using TP 7.50 (001)
    Don

Handspring Visor => Handspring Visor Deluxe => Sony Clie T615c => Treo 650 on Verizon => Treo 700p on Verizon
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    It would be nice if there were a single button you could press to do this, but the only way I have found is to go to the Takephone main screen, menu, go, current call(s).
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    Now that was a quick reply.

That'll be better than nothing. You're right a single button would be better--but after I checked on your suggestion, I found that you can click Menu Period and it's the same as activating that menu item.

I would've preferred that when I re-enter TP, it recognize that a call is active and take me to the current call.

Thanks for the heads up.
    Don

Handspring Visor => Handspring Visor Deluxe => Sony Clie T615c => Treo 650 on Verizon => Treo 700p on Verizon
    If you have the "Phone" button setup so that.

Long Press=redial/Launch(in call)

Then if you hold down the phone button in takephone while you are on a call it will go to the Palm Phone app.
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mogulman View Post
    If you have the "Phone" button setup so that.

Long Press=redial/Launch(in call)

Then if you hold down the phone button in takephone while you are on a call it will go to the Palm Phone app.
    Nice. That's much easier. Thanks.