1.    #1  
    i have what might be a stupid question.

I am trying to set my 755p so that the current task list will display in the main window.

I am running ks to do and cannot find any option that will allow me to constantly display the to do list.

What i am trying to accomplish is to set up tasks that i may not be able to perform at a specific time. I want them to stay up as a reminder so i do not forget them.

I cannot use the calender for this.

any suggestions?
    You might reassign one of the hard keys (calendar, email, home) to point to your ks to do app, if that app shows the tasks when you open it. Then, instead of using the power key to turn on your Treo, use that hardkey instead and it will always open when you power on your device. You can map the application to any of the hardkeys by going into prefs and changing the settings in the buttons section.

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
    You could also give 2Day a spin and use that as your startup program. It allows you to see your calendar, add the ibar from takephone, display weather from 4cast, and initiate a contact search by typing letters)
    Quote Originally Posted by cavingjan View Post
    You could also give 2Day a spin and use that as your startup program. It allows you to see your calendar, add the ibar from takephone, display weather from 4cast, and initiate a contact search by typing letters)
    I love 2Day, I'd be lost without it, I run a lot of tasks
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
  5.    #5  
    thanks a ton, i'll give 2day a spin...

also one more question....

how can i sync my treo tasks with my outlook 2007 tasks
    install the software that came with the phone?
    right, when you installed the Palm Desktop, you had to have chosen to sync your PIM data with Outlook, then whenever you hotsync, your calendar, contacts, memos & TASKS will sync.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.